Tuesday 19 May 2009

I'm Back and I've Been Tagged !

I haven’t been able to bring myself to blog recently. Partly because I haven’t had much time as I am sleeping with Matt again but mostly because even when I have had a moment, I haven’t been able to bring myself to write about how I seem to be back doing this again. I can’t justify my behaviour or try and analyse it. It makes me feel ashamed.

However, today I decided to tune back in and make an effort to record something and I was delighted to see that I have been tagged by the lovely Mary. It’s the perfect excuse to be able to write without angst !

So, here goes:

1. What are your current obsessions?
Matt! I've spent every spare moment with him over the last week or so and when I 'm not with him, I'm thinking about him and remembering the time we've spent together. He is so very good in bed. I still don't like him much but that doesn't seem to matter much at the moment

2. Who would you most like to have dinner with?
My Dad. I miss him terribly even though he died nearly ten years ago.

3. Last dream you had?
That all the windows and doors in my house were open and a whole load of bee-like things flew in and my daughter was having a panic attack and I didn't want to leave her but I knew I had to get to the front of the house to lock the doors as masked men were trying to get in. I woke up in a sweat !

4. Last thing you bought?
Some chocolate to take round to Matt's last night as I like what he does with it !!

5. What are you listening to?
Earlier in the car I was listening to my daughter's CD that she recently recorded which sounds AMAZING. The girl has got a fantastic voice and her three songs are brilliant.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Is there a goddess of sex? I would be her as that's how Matt makes me feel. (Sorry! I'm mentioning him a lot. Well I did say I was obsessed with him...)

7. Favourite holiday spots?
I want to go back to Goa. I went with my friends from university during our second year (lord knows how we could afford it) and it was such fun and so beautiful. Best holiday ever.

8. Reading right now?
I should say something clever and worthy but actually it's an old copy of Men's Health that I found in the garage. Particularly fascinated by 25 Tips To Make Your Woman Beg For More. You know, I think Matt may have written it ...!!

9. Four words to describe yourself.
Funny, insecure, disloyal and awakened

10. Guilty pleasure?
Uhm....Matt??!

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Most of my friends - especially Ed

12. Favourite spring thing to do?
Walking, gardening and watching everything come to life again

13. Planning to travel to next?
Tuscany, hopefully!

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
I made Gordon Ramsay's carrot and pineapple muffins on Sunday afternoon and they were DELICIOUS ! I ate three !!

15. When did you last get tipsy?
At a Eurovision party on Saturday. Actually it was quite a bit more than typsy. My children were embarrassed ....

16. Favourite ever film?
Not sure. There are so many. The one I think about a lot is "Closer" with Jude Law and Clive Owen - an excellent study in how cruel people can be to each other

17. Care to share some wisdom?
The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift - that's why they call it "the present" so accept it joyfully and make the most of it.

18. What item could you not live without?
Nivea cream - the thick gloopy stuff in the blue tin. It's fabulous!

19. Thing you are looking forward to?
My oldest friend's daughter's wedding next month. She is like one of my own and I've been friends with her mother since we were two and our mothers are close friends as well. It's set to be an emotional day

20. What’s your favourite smell?
Freshly cut grass

21. What food makes you heave?
Liver and Beetroot – why would anyone eat that?

So that’s it. Now, the rules. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Then tag 8 people.

You're it:
Ian

Jennifer

Priscilla

John

Deirdre

Ruth

Melipop

Meggie

4 comments:

  1. I will endeavor to do this, Selina. Thank you for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will give this a go. Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back, I see you've been busy you naughty lady! Love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answers are up on my blog. Thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete